Here's a delicious and refreshing tequila cocktail recipe that uses fresh watermelon and cantaloupe:
Refreshing Watermelon Cocktail
Summer Watermelon Refresher
This cocktail is perfect for sipping while grilling in the backyard with friends and family. The sweet and juicy flavors of the watermelon and cantaloupe perfectly complement the tequila and triple sec, creating a mouth-watering cocktail that's sure to be a hit. Enjoy!
2 cups fresh cantaloupe, cubed
2 cups fresh watermelon, cubed
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/4 cup agave nectar
1/2 cup tequila
1/4 cup triple sec
Watermelon and cantaloupe slices for garnish
In a blender, puree the watermelon and cantaloupe until smooth.
- Strain the puree through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl.
- Add lime juice, agave nectar, tequila, and triple sec to the bowl and stir well.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes and pour the mixture into the shaker.
- Shake well until the outside of the shaker is frosty.
- Strain the mixture into glasses filled with ice cubes.
Garnish with watermelon and cantaloupe slices or for a twist use mint and sliced limes
For an added pop, try grilling your watermelon and cantaloupe to use as your garnish.